Teenagers Rock! They like to have fun and hang with their friends, but they also have real struggles and challenges too. We have a great Youth Group called F.R.O.G. that is designed to meet the changing needs of High School & Middle School students in a real and relevant way. We have fun, but we also get deep. Come check us out!
Here’s what we are about…
- REAL FRIENDS: come make new friends, bring friends, connect & live life together
- REAL FUN: concerts, trips, parties, movies, music, video games, camps, contests, & projects
- REAL LIFE: love, anger, dating, death, entertainment, purpose, pain, fear, trust, & hope
- REAL FAITH: forgiveness, sin, God, heaven, and how the Bible applies to everyday life
Here’s when we meet...
- TUESDAY NIGHTS: 7:00 - 9:00 PM at the Fusion Cafe (inside LCC)
- WHO: Teenagers in grades 7 - 12
Click here to visit the F.R.O.G. youth ministry website.